If you are unsure how to add a new wallpaper to your PSP then follow these steps:
- Save the PSP wallpaper of your choice to your PC.
- Turn on your PSP and have the index menu up.
- Connect your PSP to your PC via a USB cable.
- Your PC & PSP Memory Stick should now connect automatically.
- If not, go to 'Settings' and select 'USB connection' on your PSP to do so manually.
- Move the file from your PC into your 'Picture' file on your PSP.
- Back on your PSP, go to the 'Photo' menu, then select 'Memory Stick'.
- Now select your new image, then enter the 'Control Panel' with Triangle.
- Just move the cursor to the left and select 'Set as Wallpaper'.